TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE Policy
INTRODUCTION AND ACCEPTANCE
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Infinity Laboratories (“INFINITY”), by using the website and portals of INFINITY, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Use Policy without limitation or qualification. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using INFINITY’s website or portals. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy, you are not granted permission to use INFINITY’s website and portals.
All references in this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy to “we,” “us,” or “our” shall refer to INFINITY and its subsidiaries. All references in this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy to “you” or “your” shall refer to the users of INFINITY’s website and portals.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
INFINITY’s website and portals are provided by INFINITY on an “as is” and “as available” basis. INFINITY makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of INFINITY’s website or portals or the information, content, materials, or services included thereon, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In particular, INFINITY does not warrant that INFINITY’s website or portals, its servers, or email sent from INFINITY are free of viruses or other harmful components. INFINITY will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of, or inability to use, INFINITY’s website or portals, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages; accordingly, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
GENERAL USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PORTALS
1. In order to access certain features of INFINITY’s website and portals, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process, including to obtain an INFINITY account to access certain sections of the website and portals, or as part of your continued use of such website or portals. You agree that any registration information you give to INFINITY will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You agree to use INFINITY’s website and portals only for purposes that are permitted by (a) this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy, and (b) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
3. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) INFINITY’s website or portals by any means other than through the interface that is provided by INFINITY. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of INFINITY’s website or portals through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on such website or portals.
4. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts INFINITY’s website or portals (or the servers and networks which are connected to such website or portals).
5. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, sell, trade, or resell INFINITY’s website or portals, or any portion, feature, or content thereof, for any purpose; provided that you may download one copy of the materials on INFINITY’s website or portals on any single computer for your non-commercial use only and you may print one copy of the materials on INFINITY’s website or portals for your non-commercial use only; further provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices on any such downloaded or printed materials.
6. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that INFINITY has no responsibility to you or to any third-party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which INFINITY may suffer) of any such breach.
7. You must be 18 years or older to use INFINITY’s website or portals unsupervised. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use such website and portals in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parents or guardians.
8. You must be a human. INFINITY accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
9. Your INFINITY account may only be used by one person – a single INFINITY account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
10. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your INFINITY account and password, if any. INFINITY cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
11. You agree that you will be solely responsible to INFINITY for all activities that occur under your INFINITY account.
12. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one INFINITY account.
13. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your INFINITY account or password, you agree to notify INFINITY immediately.
14. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to INFINITY’s website or portals, or your INFINITY account with or without notice.
COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Certain features within INFINITY’s website or portals may allow you to post comments, send emails and other communications, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information (together “Commenting”). You agree, understand and represent that all of your Commenting: (i) is accurate, (ii) is owned or otherwise controlled by you, (iii) is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third-parties, and (iv) does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of Commenting. INFINITY reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Commenting activity or content. If you do post Commenting content or submit Commenting material, you grant INFINITY a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Commenting content throughout the world in any media, including the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Commenting. INFINITY takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Commenting content posted by you or any third-party.
INFINITY’s website and portals may be linked to other websites not maintained by us. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of and policies governing use of those websites not maintained by us. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by us of the websites or the content thereof.
OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All content included on INFINITY’s website and portals, such as trademarks, service marks, trade names, text, graphics, logos, icons, button icons, images, data compilations, domain names, and software, is the property of INFINITY or its content suppliers or used with permission. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of INFINITY and may be protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of INFINITY or their software suppliers and may be protected by United States and international copyright laws. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting any license or right to such content or software.
INFINITY does not provide the technologies used to build the website or portals, and therefore, neither recommends nor endorses the same. Any information regarding identified technologies, including their capabilities, limitations, and applications, should be sought directly from their manufacturers. INFINITY hereby disclaims any rights to trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrights, patents, domain names, or other intellectual property interests of third-parties.
By visiting INFINITY’s website or portals, you agree that the laws of the state of Colorado, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and INFINITY regarding such Policy.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
INFINITY reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on our website and portals. Your continued use of the website and portals after modifications are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and its modifications.