At Infinity Laboratories, the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities is a top priority. As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, Infinity Laboratories is actively monitoring and adhering to the guidance published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
During this time, we wanted to inform you of measures we are taking in order to ensure uninterrupted laboratory service and continued customer support. These measures include:
- LABORATORY VISITS: Restricting non-essential in-person site visits, including audits.
- TRAVEL: Restricting non-essential team member travel.
- OPERATIONS: Running teams in shifts and having some team members work from home.
- LABORATORY NETWORK: Preparing our laboratory network for internal and external subcontract activities should any location be infected.
- VENDORS: Working with our suppliers to ensure laboratory supply chains are not backlogged while also verifying secondary providers.
- CORPORATE EVENTS: Postponing all customer facing sales and marketing activities.
Infinity Laboratories appreciates your business and are committed to serving you through this unprecedented time. We wish you all good health and will keep you updated with any new information. Please feel free to reach out to any of our team members if you have any additional questions.
Additional information and resources about COVID-19:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – The CDC is publishing its latest updates, health tips, and country-specific travel information.
- World Health Organization – Coronavirus Q&A, a helpful Q&A addressing many of the common questions about this virus.
CASTLE ROCK, Colorado – Infinity Laboratories, a full-service chemical and microbiological contract laboratory, has acquired Quadrants Scientific, Inc. of San Diego. This acquisition marks the second for Infinity Laboratories and shows a true commitment to the...
In support of Infinity Laboratories’ US-based customer’s DEL (Drug Establishment License) application, Infinity Laboratories (Castle Rock, CO) hosted an inspection from Health Canada (Department of Health, Drug GMP Inspection Program) and demonstrated foreign building...
CASTLE ROCK, Colorado – Infinity Laboratories, a full-service chemical and microbiological contract laboratory, has added top-quality staff members to the company’s expanding team and recently expanded and purchased Ultimate Labs in San Diego. “We are also excited to...