Certification is the process of verifying compliance to meet the established acceptance criteria. MicroMed is an ISO 9001 Certified company conducting Cleanroom Certification and testing. We understand your need for quality and efficient testing and offer comprehensive reporting with compliance stickers and final reports.
All cleanroom testing is performed in accordance and compliant with Current Good Manufacturing Practices [cGMP], Institute of Environmental Sciences Technologies [IEST], and International Organization for Standardization [ISO].
*ON-SITE Services are only available in Northern California
- Leak Testing per filter (TAF)CER-001
- Volume Profile per filter (TAF)CER-002
- Controlled Area Environmental Monitoring (Room Differential Pressure, Particle Counts) ≤20 Particle CountsCER-003
- each additional 10 Particle Counts +$50.00CER-003.1
- Travel FeeCER-004
- Local Travel FeeCER-004.1
- In-House Sampling Hourly Fee (1 hour minimum) (2 techs)CER-005
- <24 Hours Cancellation $150 ChargeCER-005.1