Microbiological Testing services are a crucial requirement across many industries worldwide where products, processes, and human health are at risk of being negatively affected by the presence and breeding of microorganisms such as specific pathogens, bacteria, yeast, and molds. Every day, products and materials come into contact with microorganisms. Although many are harmless, many can cause significant contamination, damage, and risk to human health. Some microbes can utilize your product as a food source, breaking the material down into nutrients and irreversibly changing the product and negatively affecting production and sterile environments.
Infinity Laboratories offers comprehensive services in Microbiology Testing across many industries including Pharmaceuticals, Medical Device, and Cosmetics and Beauty. From assessment of microbial contamination, quality control testing, shelf-life and challenge testing, our staff can assist you in determining the appropriate testing parameters that are required. Our microbiology testing services can increase consumer confidence in your product, mitigate the negative effects of contamination in your production environment and safeguard your processes and personnel. Our laboratory is fully compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements.
- Antimicrobial EffectivenessUSP 51
- Endotoxin TestingUSP 85
- Method Suitability (B&F)USP 71
- Microbial ExaminationUSP 61/62
- Microbial IdentificationVitek, MicroSEQ
- Microbial limits USP 61/62
- Media FillClient Specific
- Sterility TestingUSP 71
- Disinfectant StudiesUSP 1072
- Sterility Testing, Rapid (5 Day)Milliflex ®, BacTAlert
- Container closure testing/Microbial ingress USP 1207
- Bacterial Filter Retention
- Cleaning validation studies
- Product inoculation studies